Monday, May 2, 2011

Am I wrong...? Nah.

For a teenage girl I ate all the time. I joked sometimes that I was a teenage boy at heart. All of my finances went to eating, or at least most of them. Rent was a bitch too. I headed down the street away from the screaming men with the ATM and went to go get some food. I found a few bucks that had fallen out of the ATM and headed over to the Vietnamese restaurant for some chow. When i went inside i found the man that had yelled at me at the counter, devouring some dumplings like there was no tomorrow. Had yelling at me staved him? I hoped so. he was a stupid adult that thought he knew everything but knew nothing, and he thought I was the know-it-all?! I DID know everything I needed to know. Adults bred by society were wack-a-doodles and needed to all crawl in a hole and die.
Off topic and deciding to ignore him, I found a table and ordered what what my new wad of cash could buy me, which was surprisingly a lot. I got some dumplings too, just because they were filling, their little pouches stuffed to perfection, a bowl of brown looking noodles topped with unidentified vegetables and meat, and lastly some little egg role type things that just smelled like heaven. However my appetite was spoiled by thinking about the guy on the counter. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said to me, and noticed I had barely touched my dinner by the time I felt full. I got a dogie bag, paid, then left to bring the left overs home.
Could i have been the one wrong all along...? My parents were freaks yeah, and they deserved to rot in hell, and they had forced me to be something I didn't want, and were not proud of me for being the person I wanted to be.... I talked myself out of the stupid notion and continued home, wanting to fill my fridge with my noodles and dumplings.

1 comment:

  1. Kitty can't you see me?

    Kitty can't you smell me?

    My blood flowing to a pulsing beat from my tail.
    Kitty Crimson?
    Do you like my crimson blood?

    ReplyDelete